Pontifical Catholic University - São Paulo, 2004. Supervisor: Anise D'Orange Ferreira. Supervisor: On learning to manage discussion lists – a study from the perspective of activity theory.
Discursive and interactional practices in contexts mediated by the new technologies of communication and information; teachers’ qualification in and for digital contexts; teaching and learning in contexts mediated by the new technologies of communication and information.
• Interactional and discourse practices mediated by new information and communication technologies; teacher qualification in and for digital settings; teaching-learning in contexts mediated by new information and communication technologies.
- A description of language and communication in digital settings
- Promoting digital literacy and the qualification of human resources
- Language teaching and learning within digital and multimedia settings
- Teacher qualification in and for digital settings
- Design and assessment of courses and instructional materials developed for digital and multimedia settings
Project linked to the LingNet research group.